Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cheers! It's a Time to Celebrate!

To my wonderful readers, thank you for starting this blogging journey with me. I'm excited to let you know that the "Things Are Lookin' Up!" explorations and inspirations will be centered around a new home in 2011: San Francisco! So I hope you come with me on this new adventure as I plan to document new finds and inspirations in the City by the Bay.
Hand Embellished Serigraph on Canvas, by Vadik Suljakov
For now, here's an inspiration for a new mixed drink (or 2, 3, 4) that you should introduce at your family or friend gathering this Christmas or New Years. Thank you NYTimes for another fabulous visual graphic/interactive unit.

NYTimes Interactive Holiday Drink Feature
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Jill
Apple Smash, yum.

Auld Lang, now that's something to sing about

No comments:

Post a Comment